.

.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A New Hampshire Quality Product!

A buddy of mine (Matt, who I've mentioned a few times now) pointed out this article to me today and I thought it would be a good topic to follow up my Asolo boot review. It was about Peter Limmer & Sons Custom Sport Shoes. Looks like a well made, New Hampshire product that everyone wants. That is, of course if you can afford them and can stand to wait 18 months or longer to go hiking. Even with the expensive price tag, if they last 30 years...you will still spend way less than buying new boots at EMS or REI every few years!


If you're in the Conway area, you should try to stop by to see this shop. I know I will be stopping by. Also, if you have been there or own a pair of these boots, please leave a note in the comments section of this posting. I would love to hear about them. As always, happy hiking and leave no trace!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Limmers are fantastic, durable, and custom. I know folks who have had a pair for 25+ years...and have gone to the shop to get them resoled with them. The customs are worth the wait, especially if you have difficult feet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, glad to see someone has had knowledge of these boots that I know. My buddy is looking at getting put on the waiting list for them. I definitely want to stop by this shop to check it out, although it is safe to say I probably won't be dropping that much coin on a set. Apparently he has used boots too, which I'm sure are a good deal.

    Karl

    ReplyDelete