.

.

Monday, November 22, 2010

New Blog Badge for Live Free and Hike New Hampshire

I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis. I find it enjoyable to log in to Live Free and Hike New Hampshire and check my "Blogs I Read" section, to see who has written for their readers recently. If it shows that there are updates on one of the blogs, I can't wait to click on the link to see what the author wanted to share with their readers (which certainly includes me!!!). While surfing through these blogs, I can't help but notice the great badges that people have displayed. They seem to be very unique to their blog and add a lot of character to the site. While admiring these badges, I always wonder if the creators of the blog designed them, themselves. I figure, in most instances, that must be the case. So, the other day, I decided to sit down, open the simple little application "Microsoft Paint" and create a badge for my blog.

Behold...the Live Free and Hike New Hampshire Badge!!!!


I hope my readers out there like it! Thanks for reading, following and stopping by Live Free and Hike New Hampshire, everyone!



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Like it, I think i might be inspired come up with one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool! And like Susan, I'm inspired...I see mushrooms and hiking boots...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan and Casey,

    You should definitely sketch something out if you have time. I had a lot of fun doing it and it really didn't take me too long. Mine is pretty much free hand, from looking at other pictures that I had laying around. There are certainly some rough edges, but once you shrink it down, it looks pretty good.

    Again, you guys should absolutely create one!

    Karl

    ReplyDelete