.

.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Hiker In The Searl Family!!!

As I've mentioned in a few of my more recent posts, I've found it difficult to find time to make my way up north, due a lot of house projects, etc. Well, the driving force behind many of these house projects is a new addition to the Searl family. That's right, Jill and I are having a baby! It's very exciting and I can't wait. I look forward to the day when I can buy my child his or her first pair of hiking boots! For now, though, I suppose it's time to start looking at those baby backpacks so I can bring him or her up to the Whites sooner than that :)



Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. I have a 13 month old who has already summited a few mountains on my back. I recommend the Deuter Kid Comfort II. I have done my research and can tell you its the best.
    I have a review for the kid comfort II on my blog
    if you are interested. Its never too early to dream!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Karl. That is awesome. I know you and Jill will have many wonderful memories to create with the little tyke. I still remember the first pair of hiking boots I bought our daughter. They were pink. Our first trail together was Laurel Falls in the Smokies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that child is already wearing hiking boots...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steven, thanks for pointing me toward the review. I'm definitely going to start looking at them soon. The Deuter is first on my list, now!

    Hi Tim, thanks! I'm looking forward to those "first moments. Also, I see you're a HAM radio guy...my company started out designing HAM antennas! Small world.

    Hey Steff...No, no boots yet! Haven't talked with you in a while. I hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete