.

.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Winners of Following Atticus by Tom Ryan!

So this post is a little late, but better late than never I guess. Last week, Jill and I got sick and then this week, the munchkin got sick. So needless to say, it's been pretty chaotic in the Searl household and blogging took a back seat, unfortunately!


I did close the contest on November 11th, as I said I would, with 32 entries! I thought it was a great turnout, but I knew it would be for such an awesome book, Following Atticus!


Okay, I won't keep you in suspense any longer. Random.org chose entry 22 and entry 29 as the winners. This is Grant and Jen S. I will be contacting the winners soon to get addresses or, if you read this post, please feel free to drop me a line! I'll get these great items out to you two shortly. Thanks to everyone who entered. If you didn't win, please don't let that stop you from picking up your copy of Following Atticus as soon as you can!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I am pysched to read this book! Karl, you might already have my address, let me know if you don't! Thanks for having such a great contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karl, thank you for making our story part of your giveaway. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete