.

.

Monday, January 16, 2012

My First Guest Post!

A few weeks back, Grant, author of New England Outside, asked me to write a guest post for his blog. I was happy to do so and excited too. This is the first time I have ever been approached to do a guest post. In the blogging world, I think it is a great way to keep relations with fellow bloggers as well as reach new readers. 

My post, 5 "More" Hiker Etiquette Guidelines,  was published today and can be viewed at New England Outside. Please head over there and check it out when you have a few minutes. Also, check out New England Outside as a whole if you've never been over there! It's really a great site!



Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Wow thanks Karl! I am honored that this was your first guest post! Something tells me that you will get a lot more guest post requests from the outdoor blogging community very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karl, I am shocked that you haven't been asked to do a guest post before. I really enjoy your blog and your writing. Please come do a guest post for me sometime.

    ReplyDelete